[cifs-protocol] [EXTERNAL] Re: msDS-ExpirePasswordsOnSmartCardOnlyAccounts - when are passwords rotated? - TrackingID#2404290040010292

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu May 16 03:52:38 UTC 2024

Can you send me the trace tools and set up a workspace to confirm what
I'm seeing, because I just don't see soon-to-expire passwords being
rotated.  I just see them rotated once they expire.
On Wed, 2024-05-15 at 23:39 +0000, Kristian Smith via cifs-protocol
wrote:
> That was a speedy reply!
>

> I just confirmed that all three of the conditions, including the
> nearing-expiration case, are checked before sending the ticket.
>

> Let me know if you have any other questions/concerns.
>

> Regards,
> Kristian Smith
> Support Escalation Engineer | Microsoft® Corporation
> Office phone: +1 425-421-4442
> Email:
> kristian.smith at microsoft.com

Samba Development and Support: https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba
Catalyst IT - Expert Open Source Solutions