[cifs-protocol] SET_REPARSE_POINT vs QUERY_DIRECTORY? - TrackingID#2301020040002842

Jeff McCashland (He/him) jeffm at microsoft.com
Tue Jan 3 17:04:16 UTC 2023

[Hung-Chun to BCC]

Hi Volker,

I will investigate your question and let you know what I find.

Best regards,
Jeff McCashland (He/him) | Senior Escalation Engineer | Microsoft Protocol Open Specifications Team
Phone: +1 (425) 703-8300 x38300 | Hours: 9am-5pm | Time zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Local country phone number found here: http://support.microsoft.com/globalenglish | Extension 1138300