[cifs-protocol] [MS-DTYP] Conditional ACE Unicode literal SDDL format - TrackingID#2302240040001164

Hung-Chun Yu HungChun.Yu at microsoft.com
Fri Feb 24 04:45:55 UTC 2023

[BCC dochelp]

Hi Douglas

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Open Specifications Support. We created SR Case - TrackingID#2302240040001164 to track the issue. Please do leave this tag in the subject line for future reference.
One of our engineers will be contacting you shortly.

Hung-Chun Yu
Escalation Engineer
Microsoft Open Specifications