[cifs-protocol] [EXTERNAL] Re: [MS-XCA] is LZ77 + Huffman the same as the Win32 compression API? - TrackingID#2210190040006868

Obaid Farooqi obaidf at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 26 21:20:50 UTC 2022

Hi Douglas:
While I am not at the stage where I can confirm " With regard to the UncompressedChunkSize parameter, is that only of importance to the LZNT1 algorithm (MS-XCA 2.5.1)?", what I can confirm that UncompressedChunkSize is irrelevant for XPRESS and XPRESS_HUFF.

I am working on your other questions and will be in touch as soon as I have an answer.

Regards,
Obaid Farooqi
Escalation Engineer | Microsoft