[cifs-protocol] [EXTERNAL] [MS-XCA] LZ77+ Huffman example 1 - TrackingID#2210140040005999

Tom Jebo tomjebo at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 14 16:41:15 UTC 2022

[dochelp to bcc]
[casemail cc]

Hi Douglas,

Thank you for your request. One of the Open Specifications team will respond to start working with you. I have created case 2210140040005999 and added the number to the subject of this email. Please refer to this case number in future communications regarding this issue.

Best regards,
Tom Jebo
Sr Escalation Engineer
Microsoft Open Specifications