[cifs-protocol] [EXTERNAL] Re: SMB2_CREATE error code IO_REPARSE_TAG_NOT_HANDLED? - TrackingID#2211180040005873

Jeff McCashland (He/him) jeffm at microsoft.com
Tue Nov 29 18:36:38 UTC 2022

Hi Volker,

Thank you for the additional information and trace. I will file a request to update the spec, and follow up on the request.

Please let us know at our DocHelp alias if you find additional issues with the documentation.

Best regards,
Jeff McCashland (He/him) | Senior Escalation Engineer | Microsoft Protocol Open Specifications Team
Phone: +1 (425) 703-8300 x38300 | Hours: 9am-5pm | Time zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Local country phone number found here: http://support.microsoft.com/globalenglish | Extension 1138300