[cifs-protocol] [EXTERNAL] [MS-DNSP] sticky static dns updates - TrackingID#2106070040005009

Jeff McCashland jeffm at microsoft.com
Mon Jun 7 16:54:44 UTC 2021

[Tom to BCC, support alias on CC]

Hi Douglas,

Are you able to provide a network trace showing the behavior in question? What are the Server and Client OS versions? Does this repro in a Windows-to-Windows scenario?

Best regards,
Jeff McCashland | Senior Escalation Engineer | Microsoft Protocol Open Specifications Team
Phone: +1 (425) 703-8300 x38300 | Hours: 9am-5pm | Time zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Local country phone number found here: http://support.microsoft.com/globalenglish | Extension 1138300
We value your feedback.  My manager is Natesha Morrison (namorri), +1 (704) 430-4292