[cifs-protocol] [MS-DNSP] StartScavenging RPC call - TrackingID#2106010040000444

Jeff McCashland jeffm at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 1 18:06:54 UTC 2021

[Sree to BCC, support alias on CC, SR ID on Subject]

Hi Douglas,

I will research your questions about StartScavenging, and let you know what I find.

Best regards,
Jeff McCashland | Senior Escalation Engineer | Microsoft Protocol Open Specifications Team
Phone: +1 (425) 703-8300 x38300 | Hours: 9am-5pm | Time zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Local country phone number found here: http://support.microsoft.com/globalenglish | Extension 1138300
We value your feedback.  My manager is Natesha Morrison (namorri), +1 (704) 430-4292