[cifs-protocol] [EXTERNAL] [MS-SFU] Clarify the new NonForwardableDelegation flag - TrackingID#2107090040004014

Jeff McCashland jeffm at microsoft.com
Tue Jul 27 20:15:19 UTC 2021

Hi Isaac,

Thank you for the additional observations and information. I will continue working with our CVE team to get verification and clarification.

Best regards,
Jeff McCashland | Senior Escalation Engineer | Microsoft Protocol Open Specifications Team
Phone: +1 (425) 703-8300 x38300 | Hours: 9am-5pm | Time zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Local country phone number found here: http://support.microsoft.com/globalenglish | Extension 1138300
We value your feedback.  My manager is Natesha Morrison (namorri), +1 (704) 430-4292