[cifs-protocol] [EXTERNAL] Re: 120022021002221 MS-ADTS | Optional LDAP channel-binding in Windows

Obaid Farooqi obaidf at microsoft.com
Sun Mar 8 18:13:57 UTC 2020

Hi Isaac:
I found the MS-ADTS section "5.1.2 Message Security" to be most appropriate for this information. So I filed a bug against MS-ADTS.

Regards,
Obaid Farooqi
Escalation Engineer | Microsoft

Exceeding your expectations is my highest priority.  If you would like to provide feedback on your case you may contact my manager at ramagane at Microsoft dot com