[cifs-protocol] [EXTERNAL] RE: [REG:120060621000848] [MS-XCA] L77+Huffman negative huffman symbol update

Jeff McCashland jeffm at microsoft.com
Mon Jun 22 17:46:13 UTC 2020

Are there any specific parts that are particularly confusing? How far do you get with it?

Best regards,
Jeff McCashland | Senior Escalation Engineer | Microsoft Protocol Open Specifications Team
Phone: +1 (425) 703-8300 x38300 | Hours: 9am-5pm | Time zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Local country phone number found here: http://support.microsoft.com/globalenglish | Extension 1138300
We value your feedback.  My manager is Jeremy Chapman (jeremyc), +1 (469) 775-2475