[cifs-protocol] [EXTERNAL] Re: MS-ADTS: DC handling of modification to msDS-AdditionalDnsHostName [120061624003212]

Obaid Farooqi obaidf at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 10 19:03:01 UTC 2020

Hi Isaac:
No. The shortname is also part of the bug. So e.g. if the domain is wef2.local and name is forwarder the attribute should have the value altfwd.wef2.local after you execute the following command:

Netdom computername forwarder /add:altfwd.wef2.local

Regards,
Obaid Farooqi
Escalatiion Engineer | Microsoft