[cifs-protocol] Help to mount using CIFS on to Raspberry Pi from DOS computer

Bhuvan Kumar bhuvankumarait at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 13:13:40 UTC 2020

Dear Concern,
I have 1 Free DOS computer and 1 Raspberry Pi, which is connect via LAN
cable.
One of the folder is shared in DOS. I am facing huge difficulty
to get access to a shared drive.

Below is the command i tried

sudo -i mount -t cifs -o
rw,netbiosname=DOSMCJA,user=username,guest,vers=1.0 //DOSMCJA/DAT
/home/pi/myDOSMA/DOSMA

I get mount error(104): connection reset by peer.

Below was my question in StackExchange which have more information.

https://superuser.com/questions/1533449/how-can-i-mount-a-cifs-share-from-an-ms-dos-computer/1535835?noredirect=1#comment2330491_1535835

If any additional details are required please let me know.

Regards

Bhuvan