[cifs-protocol] 120020624002916 MS-ADTS Relation between various CROSS_ORGANIZATION flags

Sreekanth Nadendla srenaden at microsoft.com
Fri Feb 7 21:20:41 UTC 2020

Hello Isaac,
TRUST_ATTRIBUTE_CROSS_ORGANIZATION is a flag of trustAttributes attribute which contains the value of trust relationship.
It is SET when the trust is to another domain or forest i.e. not part of this organization

TRUST_ATTRIBUTE_CROSS_ORGANIZATION_NO_TGT_DELEGATION and TRUST_ATTRIBUTE_CROSS_ORGANIZATION_ENABLE_TGT_DELEGATION which are also part of trustAttributes attribute control whether the tickets granted are delegatable.

Other than that, there is no special relationship between these. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Sreekanth Nadendla
Microsoft Windows Open Specifications