[cifs-protocol] complete set of text-format Schema files 119100921001879

Edgar Olougouna edgaro at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 29 19:06:42 UTC 2019

Hello Björn,
We are working on preparing and publishing the requested schema files soon. As this is related to adprep tool, it’s a different process. For implementation testing, please leverage the files from installation media for the time being.
I can let you as soon as the change is posted on GitHub. Meanwhile, feel free to sign-in and watch the repository on Github.

Thanks,
Edgar