[cifs-protocol] New Case Created: 00747227

Modcloth Customer Care noreply at modcloth.com
Wed Oct 9 17:10:47 UTC 2019

Hey Stefan,

Thank you for writing to ModCloth Customer Care! We have received your message and hope to be getting back to you within 3 business days.

If you have an urgent need, you can always contact us with any questions, concerns or feedback via live chat by clicking here or by phone (888-495-9699) between the hours of 9am-9pm EST Monday-Friday, we're always more than happy to help! ?

Thanks,

Modcloth
Email Body:-
Hello Dochelp,

in the windowsserverdocs at github:

https://github.com/MicrosoftDocs/windowsserverdocs/blob/master/WindowsServerDocs/identity/ad-ds/deploy/Schema-Updates.md

the schema LDIF files starting from schema version 58 are currently
documented. I found another dochelp request from Andrew back from 2010
asking for the text Schema files starting from Windows Server 2000
(schema version 13). The older schema files were announced to come "some
weeks later" but it seems like they were not published yet.

We have some need for those old ldf files and need them being made
available publicly to use them. Can you look into this once more, please?

Thank you
Björn

ref:_00D7F5lFYJ._5007FrtU0V:ref

Have more questions? We have the answers!

We're here 9am-9pm EST Monday-Friday to help inspire your unique personal style and help you feel like the most remarkable version of you!

Don't hesitate to connect with us through chat or email on our help page here, https://help.modcloth.com/, or call us at 888-495-9699.