[cifs-protocol] [MS-SAMR] SamrSetInformationUser2 over an authenticated DCERPC connection [119040819792364]

Obaid Farooqi obaidf at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 11 21:04:16 UTC 2019

I guess the more important questions are:
On named pipes: do both SMB session key and SystemLibraryDTC work or just SystemLibraryDTC?

Pardon my questions, I am trying to understand the issue here. :)
Also, no need for new traces yet. First let me understand the issue. :)

Regards,
Obaid Farooqi
Escalation Engineer | Microsoft

Exceeding your expectations is my highest priority.  If you would like to provide feedback on your case you may contact my manager at ramagane at Microsoft dot com