[cifs-protocol] MS-ERREF error code HRESULT 0x80070705 - Installing Printer error [REG:118091719024173]

Tom Jebo tomjebo at microsoft.com
Mon Sep 17 18:01:43 UTC 2018

Hi Justin,

Thanks for reporting this issue regarding [MS-ERREF]. One of the Open Specification team members will contact you to assist. In the meantime, we’ve created a case to track this and added the number 118091719024173 to the subject of this email. Please refer to this case number in future communications regarding this issue.
Best regards,
Tom Jebo
Sr Escalation Engineer
Microsoft Open Specifications