[cifs-protocol] [REG:118100419158690] sharing network traces and password hashes

Jeff McCashland jeffm at microsoft.com
Thu Oct 4 13:26:29 UTC 2018

[DocHelp to BCC, casemail on CC, SR ID on Subject]

Hello Aurélien,

Thank you for your question. We have created SR 118100419158690 to track this issue. One of our engineers will respond soon to assist you.

Best regards,
Jeff McCashland | Senior Escalation Engineer | Microsoft Protocol Open Specifications Team
Phone: +1 (425) 703-8300 x38300 | Hours: 9am-5pm | Time zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Local country phone number found here: http://support.microsoft.com/globalenglish | Extension 1138300
We value your feedback.  My manager is Rama Ganesan (ramagane), +1 (425) 703-8712