[cifs-protocol] 117021315311175 Primary:NTLM-Strong-NTOWF

Sreekanth Nadendla srenaden at microsoft.com
Thu Feb 23 02:42:07 UTC 2017

Hello Metze,
References to Primary:NTLM-Strong-NTOWF in [MS-SAMR] are an artifact of design still in the works. In other words Windows 2016 does not use this yet. Perhaps in the future if the design and implementation are complete, we will update the specification with the relevant details.

Regards,
Sreekanth Nadendla
Microsoft Windows Open Specifications