[cifs-protocol] [MS-GPOL] Computer group policy fetch - what credentials are used ? [REG:116090914649988]

Obaid Farooqi obaidf at microsoft.com
Fri Sep 9 19:13:43 UTC 2016

Hi Jeremy:
Thanks for contacting Microsoft. I have created a case to track this issue. A member of the open specifications team will be in touch soon.

Regards,
Obaid Farooqi
Escalation Engineer | Microsoft

Exceeding your expectations is my highest priority.  If you would like to provide feedback on your case you may contact my manager at ramagane at Microsoft dot com