[cifs-protocol] Verify Microsoft Catalog Files

Bryan Burgin bburgin at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 18 18:00:47 UTC 2016

[Dochelp to bcc]

Hi Andreas,

I assume that this inquiry is an extension to our discussions with the product group re [MS-RPRN] and/or [MS-PAR] and the July patch (that began issuing a dialog box to users while installing printer drivers) and the "fix" to that problem that was released for Windows 10 last week October 11.

You request is for how you obtain a copy of this certificate.  I would like to (a) verify that this request is in conjunction with our previous discussions and (2) to back up a bit and understand where you are in resolving this issue and how you go to the point where you're asking this question.  For instance: is this in your pursuit to implement [MS-PAR] or is this in relation to [MS-NPRN]?

Bryan