[cifs-protocol] [REG:116102514847681]: [MS-PAR] Q 1/2 3.1.4.2.7 RpcAsyncInstallPrinterDriverFromPackage; performing additional validation steps

Edgar Olougouna edgaro at microsoft.com
Fri Nov 25 05:43:44 UTC 2016

Andreas,
Thanks for confirming. Indeed the CRL URL would be of importance.
Testing signtool on a signed driver catalog file should reveal more detail how it works, then use Process Monitor and Network Monitor to see files that are opened and calls going on.
SignTool is in SDK, and would require Visual Studio to build.

Thanks,
Edgar