[cifs-protocol] [REG:116102714860400] [MS-RPCE] epm_Map object uuid ignored?

Obaid Farooqi obaidf at microsoft.com
Wed Nov 9 19:36:38 UTC 2016

Hi Andreas:
Please let me know if it does not answer your question or you have any other question.

Regards,
Obaid Farooqi
Escalation Engineer | Microsoft

Exceeding your expectations is my highest priority.  If you would like to provide feedback on your case you may contact my manager at ramagane at Microsoft dot com