[cifs-protocol] [REG:116052414204136] [MS-GSSA] DDNS TSIG MAC calculation vs DNS name compression

Obaid Farooqi obaidf at microsoft.com
Tue May 24 22:06:41 UTC 2016

Hi Ralph:
I'll help you with this issue and will be in touch as soon as I have an answer.
Can you please send me the network trace for the Windows to Windows case?

Regards,
Obaid Farooqi
Escalation Engineer | Microsoft

Exceeding your expectations is my highest priority.  If you would like to provide feedback on your case you may contact my manager at nkang at Microsoft dot com