[cifs-protocol] Test fixtures for the KCC [REG:115030412472722]

Josh Curry Josh.Curry at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 4 10:13:45 MST 2015

Hi Andrew, thank you for your question. Case 115030412472722 has been created to track your issue. A member of the protocol documentation team will be in touch with you soon.

Josh Curry | Escalation Engineer | Open Specifications Support Team
P +1 469 775 2321
One Microsoft Way, 98052, Redmond, WA, USA http://support.microsoft.com