[cifs-protocol] 115051412733033 x.uuidDsa in MS-ADTS 6.2.2.5 - KCC connection translation

Sreekanth Nadendla srenaden at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 5 12:44:48 MDT 2015

Hello Douglas,
uuidDsa holds actual GUID and NOT GUID based DNS names like A2f6c43e-e9c9-4040-a2b0-e9ebf2ec02b8._msdcs.379135dom.lab.  We will update the relevant sections of MS-ADTS in a future release. Please let me know if you have any questions on this.

Regards,
Sreekanth Nadendla
Microsoft Windows Open Specifications