[cifs-protocol] [REG: 115021812413073] MS-DRSR ExecuteKCCTasks empty

Tarun Chopra Tarun.Chopra at microsoft.com
Fri Feb 27 17:04:36 MST 2015

Hello Andrew - I had a discussion internally and we have come up with following addition - one in quotes, bold and underscored. Appreciate if you can share your inputs on this addition.

4.1.6.2.1  ExecuteKCCTasks

procedure ExecuteKCCTasks(): ULONG
This procedure executes the tasks necessary for maintaining the replication topology between DCs.

"These tasks include activities such as maintenance of kCCFailedLinks and kCCFailedConnections, maintenance of intra- and inter-site connections, and updates of RODC objects (as appropriate). See [MS-ADTS] section 6.2.2 for a full list of these tasks."

If an error occurs, a Windows error code is returned. If successful, the method returns 0.

Thanks
Tarun chopra.