[cifs-protocol] 114111212024789 Handling SMB2_CREATE_DURABLE_HANDLE_REQUEST_V2 Create Context

Sreekanth Nadendla srenaden at microsoft.com
Wed Nov 26 09:22:16 MST 2014

Hello Anubhav, can you tell me if this issue is blocking your implementation ? From our attempts to repro, we find that it does not reproduce at will and is timing dependent. Can you state if this reproduces reliably all the time at your end ? Would you be able to share your setup details ?

Regards,
Sreekanth Nadendla
Microsoft Windows Open Specifications