[cifs-protocol] [REG:114120512128317] MS-ADTS 4.1.8.3 missing RevMembGetGroupsForUser as a transitive operation

Obaid Farooqi obaidf at microsoft.com
Tue Dec 9 16:27:30 MST 2014

Hi Andrew:
It is not MS-DRSR but MS-ADTS that needs fixing.
In case of a domain that is not in mixed mode (nTMixedDomain= 0) the following line

DRS_MSG_REVMEMB_REQ_V1.OperationType=RevMembGetGroupsForUser

Should be
DRS_MSG_REVMEMB_REQ_V1.OperationType= RevMembGetAccountGroups

I'll file a bug against MS-ADTS.

Please let me know if it does not answer your question.

Regards,
Obaid Farooqi
Escalation Engineer | Microsoft

Exceeding your expectations is my highest priority.  If you would like to provide feedback on your case you may contact my manager at nkang at Microsoft dot com