[cifs-protocol] What is UF_TRUSTED_TO_AUTHENTICATE_FOR_DELEGATION / TrustedToAuthenticationForDelegation used for?

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Dec 9 15:30:00 MST 2014

MS-SAMR 2.2.1.12 states:

USER_TRUSTED_TO_AUTHENTICATE_FOR_DELEGATION This bit is used by the
Kerberos protocol, as specified in [MS-KILE] section 3.3.1.1.

However, MS-KILE 3.3.1.1 is no more illuminating, doesn't use the flag
full name (please, please remove all references to two-letter codes) and
uses another name not specified anywhere else
(TrustedToAuthenticationForDelegation).

Please improve the inter-doc references and let me know what is this
flag is used for.  (We understand from elsewhere it is related to the
S4U2Proxy functionality).