[cifs-protocol] Where is account lockout and password expiry described in the docs?

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Oct 24 14:26:43 MDT 2013

On Thu, 2013-10-24 at 20:16 +0000, Sebastian Canevari wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> Do you need further assistance from my end?

I do.  I was waiting on:

> > As soon as I have answers or questions I'll let you know.
>
> Thanks.  Please also include the details for how this happens in Kerberos, not just for NTLM, as I strongly suspect the semantics have subtle differences, particularly in forwarding.

There is still no clear document explaining how this is handled for
Kerberos, and nothing that clearly describes how a NetLogon SamLogon
translates into a badPwdCount update.

I was waiting for those docs before proceeding, to avoid rework.

Samba Developer, Catalyst IT                   http://catalyst.net.nz