[cifs-protocol] [MS-SMB2] 3.3.5.22.1 NT_STATUS_REQUEST_NOT_ACCEPTED? [REG:113102210883291]

Josh Curry Josh.Curry at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 22 09:42:04 MDT 2013

Hi Volker, thank you for your question. Case 113102210883291 has been created to track your issue. A member of the protocol documentation team will be in touch with you soon.

Josh Curry | Escalation Engineer | Open Specifications Support Team
P +1 469 775 2321
One Microsoft Way, 98052, Redmond, WA, USA http://support.microsoft.com