[cifs-protocol] [REG:113041210363439] RE: [MS-CIFS] Windows Note 246.

Obaid Farooqi obaidf at microsoft.com
Fri Apr 12 14:47:21 MDT 2013

Hi Chris:
I have created a case to track this issue. A member of the protocol documentation team will be in touch soon.

Regards,
Obaid Farooqi
Escalation Engineer | Microsoft

Exceeding your expectations is my highest priority.  If you would like to provide feedback on your case you may contact my manager at nkang at Microsoft dot com