[cifs-protocol] [REG:112030174895568] clarification of MaxMpx value in MS-CIFS

Bryan Burgin bburgin at microsoft.com
Thu Mar 1 14:28:36 MST 2012

Hi, Jeff,

We created the case 112030174895568 to track this issue.

Chris, thank you for your reply.

We researched this issue a few months ago with Steve.  The outcome of our analysis can be found at https://lists.samba.org/archive/cifs-protocol/2011-October/002207.html.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue.  If not, I would be happy to research this further for you.

Bryan