[cifs-protocol] [REG:111101553031054] SystemLibraryDTC

Bryan Burgin bburgin at microsoft.com
Wed Jan 4 15:37:56 MST 2012

[Hongwei to bcc]

Andrew,

I'm filling in for Hongwei on this issue.  I am engaged with several document groups here to sort this issue out.  Presently I'm working with Neil Martin, who you know, and the current thinking is that this might be addressed in an update to [MS-DTYP].  I'll let you know the outcome or ping you if we need any further information.

Going forward, I'll be your primary contact for this issue.

Bryan