[cifs-protocol] [REG:112021212002899] encryption key for NetrLogonSamLogonEx

Obaid Farooqi obaidf at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 15 10:11:23 MST 2012

Hi Matthieu:
Yes, please send me the ttt traces and more details about the problem. Your email did not give me a good grasp of the issue.

Regards,
Obaid Farooqi
Escalation Engineer | Microsoft

Exceeding your expectations is my highest priority.  If you would like to provide feedback on your case you may contact my manager at nkang at Microsoft dot com