[cifs-protocol] [REG:111101553031054] RE: SystemLibraryDTC

Hongwei Sun hongweis at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 18 13:57:21 MDT 2011

Andrew,

  I confirmed that the fixed session key "SystemLibraryDTC" is only used by NTLM when the client and server are both on the same machine.  This type of loopback behavior doesn't affect  interoperability and thus is not covered by the protocol documentation.   Please let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks!

Hongwei