[cifs-protocol] [REG:111051779565831] dfs referral for sysvol and windows XP

Obaid Farooqi obaidf at microsoft.com
Tue May 17 16:06:30 MDT 2011

Hi Matthieu:
I have created a case for this issue and a member of protocol documentation team will be in touch soon.

Regards,
Obaid Farooqi
Escalation Engineer | Microsoft

Exceeding your expectations is my highest priority.  If you would like to provide feedback on your case you may contact my manager at allisong at microsoft.com