[cifs-protocol] [REG:111061070310825] RE: [MS-PCCRC]: Handling of multi-range Range: headers is undefined.

Obaid Farooqi obaidf at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 22 16:02:55 MDT 2011

Hi Chris:
The product group is looking at the wording you provided.
I want to make sure you are unblocked after my previous response. Please let me know.

Regards,
Obaid Farooqi
Escalation Engineer | Microsoft

Exceeding your expectations is my highest priority.  If you would like to provide feedback on your case you may contact my manager at allisong at microsoft.com