[cifs-protocol] [REG:111052652308584] [ttalpey at microsoft.com: Reminder -- share secdesc and smb2 echo?]

Obaid Farooqi obaidf at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 17 14:22:05 MDT 2011

Hi Volker:
It looks like we need the trace to properly answer this question.
I appreciate your help and understanding in this matter.

Regards,
Obaid Farooqi
Escalation Engineer | Microsoft

Exceeding your expectations is my highest priority.  If you would like to provide feedback on your case you may contact my manager at allisong at microsoft.com