[cifs-protocol] [REG:111020102754615] behavior of windows with/without the DS-Replication-Get-Changes-In-Filtered-Set right

Bryan Burgin bburgin at microsoft.com
Fri Feb 18 14:39:50 MST 2011

Sorry for the delay in this.  Re "what is exactly 'the filtered attribute set'"?  The term "filtered attribute set" is mentioned several times in [MS-ADTS] and are discussed at [MS-ADA3] 2.233 "Attribute serachFlags" as fRODCFilteredAttribute and [MS-ADTS] 2.2.9 "Search Flags" RO (fRODCFilteredAttribute, 0x00000200): Specifies that the attribute is a member of the filtered attribute set.

Bryan