[cifs-protocol] behavior of windows with/without the DS-Replication-Get-Changes-In-Filtered-Set right

Bryan Burgin bburgin at microsoft.com
Thu Feb 10 14:51:16 MST 2011

[dochelp to bcc]

Hi, Matthieu,

I am working on three of your issues right now, including this one:

111020102754615: [MS-ADTS]: Behavior of windows with/without the DS-Replication-Get-Changes-In-Filtered-Set right
111012761781621: [MS-DRSR] Dirsync control
111020105939834: [MS-ADTS]: Server behavior with dirsync control when the search base is not a root of a nc

Bryan