[cifs-protocol] [REG:111082453208213] RE: typo in ms-frs1.pdf ?

Hongwei Sun hongweis at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 24 15:00:18 MDT 2011

Matthieu,

   It seems that this is not a typo.  The COMM_COMMAND is the command to be sent as the result of the processing of CMD_NEED_JOIN.  It should be CMD_START_JOIN as indicated in the sentence above.    If you look at the next section for " COMM_COMMAND Is CMD_START_JOIN"  ,  you will see the similar thing.

  Please let me know if this answers your question.   If you see a  behavior on wire that is contradictory to the documentation , please share the trace.

Thanks!

Hongwei