[cifs-protocol] [REG:110062452298172] Re: Text-file Schema for all of 2000-2008R2

Hongwei Sun hongweis at microsoft.com
Tue Sep 7 18:36:22 MDT 2010

Andrew,

  We have completed the process to use tools to automatically extract the  Windows server 2008R2 schema from the schema documents and validate it against a Windows DC implementation.  The schema file includes a EULA.  Please review it and provide feedback.  Although this is a private delivery, we are working to create a standard way to publicly publish the schema and we will provide further updates when we have finalized this plan.

Thanks!

Hongwei