[cifs-protocol] [REG:110112076424325]Problem communicating with SPOOLSS, invalid parameter.

Bryan Burgin bburgin at microsoft.com
Mon Nov 22 17:09:39 MST 2010

Jeremy,

I'm researching this for you.  I worked with Guenther on similar [MS-RPRN]questions during the Samba IO Lab, along with Nick and Tarun from Microsoft and the Product Group.

The two most detailed debugging techniques would be for me to collect ETW traces from you or Time Travel Traces (iDNA Traces).  Both would involve receiving logs from you and analyzing them here.  As for ETW traces, we would use TraceLog.  I'm reviewing the exact GUIDs you need to specify.  As for TT Traces, I will also send you the tool to capture the iDNA log.

Can you send me a screen shot showing me the "INVALID_PARAMETER error dialog box (0x00000057)"?

Bryan