[cifs-protocol] [REG:110110481276509] Please include bitfield names in MS-NRPC LogonParameters

Christopher R. Hertel crh at samba.org
Fri Nov 5 16:12:13 MDT 2010

Bryan,

When you say "Windows-specific variable names", to what are you referring?
The values you list below appear to be constant values, and should have
names associated with them.

In section 2 of [MS-CIFS] and [MS-SMB], we did a great deal of work to make
sure that constant values and their associated names were defined.  See, for
example, the definitions for bit values for the Flags and Flags2 fields in
the SMB Header, [MS-CIFS] section 2.2.3.1.

Perhaps I am not understanding the discussion here.  What clue am I missing?

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org