[cifs-protocol] [REG:210031349737651001] [MS-KILE] and ad-type 142

Obaid Farooqi obaidf at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 15 13:21:32 MDT 2010

Hi Simo:
My name is Obaid Farooqi and I'll be helping you with this issue regarding MS-KILE.
I'll update you with my findings as appropriate. If you have a question/clarification regarding this issue, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Obaid Farooqi
Sr. Support Escalation Engineer | Microsoft

Microsoft is committed to protecting your privacy. Please read the Microsoft Privacy Statement<http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=81184> for more information.

The above is an email for a support case from Microsoft Corp.
IN YOUR REPLY if you want your response added to the case automatically.
For technical assistance, please include the Support Engineer on the TO: line.
Thank you.(*634042776929121972*)