[cifs-protocol] [REG: 110030871487040] LsaLogonUser and s4u2self

Edgar Olougouna edgaro at microsoft.com
Tue Mar 9 10:24:14 MST 2010

Matthieu,

[MS-SFU] specifies s4u2self. You should find all the requirements and needed references in the document.
[MS-SFU]: Kerberos Protocol Extensions: Service for User and Constrained Delegation Protocol Specification
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc246071.aspx

Please contact us if you have any specific clarification question.

Best regards,
Edgar