[cifs-protocol] [REG:110011477385004] RE: userParameters attribute

Hongwei Sun hongweis at microsoft.com
Mon Jun 21 16:54:27 MDT 2010

Andrew,

  Sorry about the delay to give you a confirmation.  We have been spending time to review the usage of UserParameters in other Windows components based on the information you provided.   We found that this attribute is indeed still used by at least one other Microsoft product, such as RAS Server.  The related product team is working on this to find how to document it.  During my vacation, I will ask one of my team member (Obaid) to monitor the progress and send you the update when it is available.

Thanks!

Hongwei